There are several things to do in Kerala for a tourist, especially for a first-timer.
IIf it is a short trip and you want to make use of your visit to the best, you can do the things which are more popular in Kerala.
f you are a repeat visitor to this wonderful place and you had no time to enjoy the best of Kerala during your earlier visit you can now think of these things to include in your itinerary.
Some of the top things to do in Kerala for a tourist.
1. Spend time in one of the best hill stations like Munnar, located in the middle of Kerala's tea estates.
2. Chill out in some of the beaches of Kerala. This beautiful state has several beaches, and some of the very famous ones are Kovalam, Varkala, Cherai etc.
3. Travel in the backwaters of Kerala. There is no real fun in visiting Kerala as a tourist if you can't make a travel in the backwaters of Kerala, preferably a luxury backwater tour.
4. See a traditional dance performance of Kerala like Kathakali. Watching the performance of these dances with the extra ordinary make up and colorful costumes is a memorable experience.
5. Rejuvenate with a traditional ayurvedic massage. After enjoying the beauty of this enchanting land, taking an ayurvedic massage, in Kerala style will be a pleasant experience. Simple and elaborate massages are available.
Most of the above things are best in summer, and the ayurvedic massage is better during monsoon. Therefore, while planning your trip keep these in mind, and choose an ideal package.
The mesmerizing Munnar Hill Station
More about Kerala