Benefits of Surya Namaskara
There are several health benefits of Surya Namaskara (Sun Salutation) if done properly and regularly. It is more beneficial if Surya Namaskar is practiced early in the morning, on an empty stomach, chanting the appropriate mantras. Please see the mantras and the steps of Surya Namaskar..
Surya Namaskar (Surya Namaskara) is a great cardiovascular workout . Each round of sun salutation is composed of two sets, and each set is composed of 12 yoga poses.
Main Health Benefits of Surya Namaskara (Surya Namaskar)
- Regular practice of sun salutation boosts endurance power. It gives vitality and strength. It also reduces the feeling of restlessness and anxiety.
- Regular practice of Surya Namaskara helps to lose extra calories and reduce fat. It helps to stay thin. Practicing Surya Namaskar is the easiest way to be in shape.
- Practicing Surya Namaskar is beneficial for the health of digestive system. It stretches the abdominal muscles. Regular practice of Surya Namaskar helps to lose excessive belly fat and gives flat stomach.
- Regular practice of Surya Namaskara makes you feel fresh and enthusiastic throughout the day.
- Surya Namaskar helps to cope with insomnia and related disorders. Surya Namaskar practice calms the mind, thus helps to get sound sleep.
- Sun salutation exercise helps to add glow on your face making facial skin radiant and ageless. It is the natural solution to prevent onset of wrinkles.
- Those who suffer from irregular menstrual cycles, practising Surya Namaskar regulates the cycle. Practicing Surya Namaskar ensures the easy childbirth. It helps to decrease the fear of pregnancy and childbirth.
- Improves overall health, if done regulary, strengthens the body and relaxes the mind.
How to do Surya Namaskara
Surya Namaskara Pictures
Back to Yoga