Nalgonda Tourism - Nalgonda is located in Telangana State, 50 kms away from Hyderabad. Nalgonda city is bounded by two hills - Kapurala Gutta and Lateef Shahi Gutta, and it was earlier known as Neelgari meaning blue mountains. The history of Nalgonda dates to the Paleolithic Age.
Nalgonda is famous for Pochampalli sareers. Apart from this, there are many tourist attractions.
- Nagarjuna Sagar. There is a famous Dam, and a Hydroelectric plant.
- Ettipotala waterfalls, 150 kms from Hyderabad.
- Sri Buddha Museum
- Wild Life Sanctuary
- Kolanpaka Jain Temple, which has three holy idols of Lord Adinath,Lord Neminath and ord Mahaveera and 21 other "Theerthankaras".
- Yadagiri Gutta,the most devotional place in Nalgonda, is located near Bhuvanagiri Town. The official name of this place is changed to Yadadri by Telangana Govt.
- Bhuvanagiri Fort. The fort is associated with the heroic queen Rudramadevi.
- Panagal - a village with several ancient temples.
- Vaadapally, also called 'Triveni sangamam' where the three Rivers Godavari, Krishna and Musi meet.
Reaching Nalgonda - Nalgonda is well connected with Hyderabad. The distance is only just 50 kms.
Return from Nalgonda Tourism to AP Destinations